The aim of the conference is to bring together interdisciplinary researchers working on novel methods of mathematical and theoretical physics and their applications for studying complex physical and biological systems.
The scientific program of the conference will feature a variety of topics including:
We will schedule a mix of invited and contributed talks to highlight the recent developments and arrange poster presentations to encourage the participation of young scientists.
- Markovian and non-Markovian open quantum systems
- Holography (AdS/CFT correspondence) and other methods to deal with strongly coupled quantum systems
- Mathematical biophysics, including exciting and challenging effect of quantum coherence in photosynthesis
- p-Adic and ultrametric analysis and its applications for studying complex structures in physics and biology
- Quantum probability and its applications in open quantum systems, cognitive science, etc.
- New directions in equations of mathematical physics
The conference will be held at the Steklov Mathematical Institute of Russian Academy of Sciences.
The talks of the Conference will be broadcasted through the Internet and then will be avaiable on the Math-Net.Ru portal.
We kindly welcome all researchers working on these fields to participate in the Conference and to give talks focusing on the interdisciplinarity.
Conference e-mail: email@example.com